pondělí 7. září 2015

About school


It's September which only means one thing - a lot of videos and posts about school. Be positive because school is fun, school clothes hauls, stationery hauls, how to make your own stuff for school... blah blah blah.
Here's my take on school.

All I was promised my whole school attendance was that things will get better. In kindergarten they told me that I'll be a big girl when I go to school. In elementary school they told me that without high school diploma I'm shit and that high school will be full of intelligent people. In high school they told me I'll study what I want when I go to university and also even with high school diploma I'm shit because I need a degree.

So I went to university and was frustrated once again. Bureaucracy, absurd rules and professors with so many degrees they forgot how to be human. Endless stream of information that was useless. And at the end of all of this bullshit awaits the holy gold degree. After that you learn you're shit even with a degree because you're too young, don't speak at least three languages, don't have any experience, don't know Photoshop and you have a drunken photo of yourself on Facebook. Congratulations. 

So I decided to fuck all this. I'm shit with high school diploma without a degree. My way of life might seem not very wise but I wouldn't change a thing. I'm happier than I've ever been.

Moral of the story?
Don't let anyone tell you what to do. Do what you feel is right and be happy.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat