pátek 11. září 2015

Tip: I can build a blog


I can build a blog is a blog of a blogger and a designer Dana Fox. I won't introduce her too much, she has multiple activities and she's good at all of them. Here's her personal blog if you're interested.

This blog is full of tutorials. You can do whatever with your blog, the only thing you need is time and patience. Plus, if it doesn't work, Dana will help you in the comments which I find very nice.
Another amazing thing about Dana is she takes care of her older posts. If Blogger changed a few things, she usually updates or deletes her posts.

I also love her inspirational and motivational posts about organization, blogging and post ideas.

If you don't like to code or simply don't have the time or patience, Dana designs blogs too. Usually very spacey, feminine and minimalist. Of course you have to pay for them but trust me, they're worth every cent. 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat