neděle 1. listopadu 2015

Busy bee


Oh gosh.
Whenever I try to be responsible about my blogging, I end up with no time to blog at all.

Shortly after my last post I've learned my collegue is leaving and my boss is very happy with me and stuff I do. That all meant I got a raise (yay!!) and more responsibilities. It took a lot of effort and time right from the moment I was told all that.

I still love blogging, I do. But when oppurtunity came I chose to put it away and be the best employee I could be.

I realize I need to organize my time better. I wish I was organized person naturally but I'm not. I'm chaotic, confused and pathologic procrastinator. ¨
That's why I didn't blog. And also that's why I don't want to stop blogging. I've been blogging since I was 13 that means ten years of putting my thoughts online and loving it.

So please bare with me while I'm trying to be more organized employee, girlfriend, friend, dog owner, blogger and housekeeper.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat